"Hello. My name is Sherry. I'm a blog-aholic."
Are there self-help groups for bloggers? If so, I think I need one. I dream about blogging now, I wake up in the middle of the night and come up with blogging ideas that keep me awake for hours. Too bad I forget about my great ideas come morning.
I think some of my friends are addicted as well. They've emailed me asking about my next post. (You know who you are!)
I'm sitting here typing this, when instead I should be:
1. Making out a list for my kids' school day.
2. Making sure all the zoo animals are fed.
3. Making sure my kiddos are fed.
(Wait a minute, I guess 3 should come before 2).
4. Laundry. It is sky high now. (Too much time blogging and looking at blogs.) It doesn't' look like this anymore- this was before blogging took over my life.
5. How about some clean toilets there? We have some friends coming over this afternoon. I"m sure they would appreciate clean bathrooms. When was the last time I did that?
6. How about some emails? Wait...who cares about that - we're into blogging now!
7. Groceries? Hey, if I don't buy groceries, I can't cook, and then I don't have to worry about 3.
8. Getting my son some pain medicine. He's begging right now. Poor kid. "I'll be done in a minute, little prince."
9. Grandma? Are you back there Grandma? When was the last time I checked on Grandma to see if she needed anything?
Speaking of Grandma, she really should go to the Dr. today. Mean Diamond took a swipe at her because Grandma had the nerve to answer the phone and disrupt her petting session. Her hand is a little red today. (That, and she has a deep cough).
OK. I'm surrounded. They are all staring at me. It's about the list, you know. All about the list.
OH. That reminds me. I almost forgot....I AM a homeschool mom. Guess we should do some school, huh?
Tomorrow, it's all about Muncie........
Fickle February - February has been a fickle month weather-wise. The first half was considerably colder than normal. The ground has been frozen so that not much is growing. ...
2 days ago