My 10 favorite things...today
10. Taking a nap with a dog on my feet. (Keeps them warm and toasty)
9. Taking a nap with a dog against my belly. (Keeps me warm and toasty)
8. Taking a nap with Prince Charming (Keeps me warm and toasty)
7. Our nightly ritual of reading (for hours and hours) out loud
6. Blogging. Reading blogs.
5. Going to Steak and Shake or Starbucks to laugh and cry with other homeschool moms
4. Shopping for books, looking at books on line. Reading book lists on line.
Talking about books.
3. A Clean litter box (not too much to ask for, is it?)
2. When the Prince, Princess, and little Prince play without fighting.
1. When God provides the perfect verse, knowing what you need, when you need it.
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for it is right." Ephesians 6:1
Wildflower Wednesday - Buy Responsibly - Great White Trilliums have been blooming in my garden for the last week or so. This lovely native wildflower goes by the name Trillium grandiflorum, which ...
1 day ago