Woo-hoo! Sherry called me, her favorite sister, to say that her Internet service is down again and she asked me to post something on her blog.
So here I am, on her blog, posting whatever I want, and she doesn't have Internet access to read what I wrote!
I know! I'm going to write about S-h-e-r-r-y. Shhhhh... don't tell, but here are seven things you might not know about her.
1. She's the youngest sibling.
2. Not only is she the youngest sibling, but she's the youngest sibling of a youngest sibling (Mom) of a youngest sibling (Grandma, actually both Grandma's). That makes her youngest child, Seth, a 4th degree youngest sibling. I think that's something but she shrugs it off.
3. I'm her favorite sister, at least the favorite one who gardens the most. "As I garden, so she gardens." Don't tell her, but I plan to grow some extra tomato and pepper plants for her when I'm starting my own seedlings.
4. Her love is back. Yes, she's drinking McDonald's diet coke again. Some loves just won't die that easily. (I can't say too much about that since I, too, love a daily drink... Starbucks iced green tea, but this isn't about me, it's about Sherry).
5. She's a registered nurse. I think maybe she should have been a veternarian. What do you think? It would sure make it a lot cheaper to have all those animals.
6. She once worked at McDonald's, way back when she was in high school. Zillions of people have worked at McDonald's at least once in their lifetime. I haven't, but maybe you have?
7. She lives in the house we grew up in, and used to sign her comments on my blog as "Sister with the Homestead".
I'm sure once she gets her Internet access back, she'll fix this post right up. In the meantime, consider this one of those "you do it, too" Internet meme's, and why don't you post seven things about yourself on your blog that others might not know and then let Sherry know about it.
Have a great weekend.
Posted by Carol, The Gardening Geek Sister
My Book is Six Months Old This Week and You Get a Present - My book, Potted and Pruned: Living a Gardening Life, is six months old this week. That's right. Time flies! The hardcover edition was officially published ...
42 minutes ago