Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All is RIght

A few weeks back I posted about the loss of one of my bestest buddies...

We were so close. This was a friend who gave so much to me and asked so little in return. Our whole family has been mourning the loss every since.

But yesterday, a mysterious package showed up on our doorstep.






What could it be?





Ahh...look. Prince Charming to the rescue!




Thanks Prince Charming!

You know who else showed up yeterday? FINALLY?


The AT&T guy.

Yes, I got my land line back. I got a new printer. All is right with the world here at the zoo......

4 comments:

Missy said...

sounds like a good day all around :)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

It looks as if Santa came to you on the wrong holiday.

Happy Valentines Day.

Charmaine said...

Awww... I had forgotten that you were still printer-less along with the phone thing. How did you SURVIVE???

And by the way, thanks again for helping me out last Thursday and putting up with my complete brain fade cheerfully... :)

Laurie and company said...

glad you are back in commission. I know how lost u felt.
you're a peach, you really are.