Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pure Badness

Gosh durn it! What happened here?


She looks so sweet and innocent here.

Let me tell you....

SHE's NOT!



Yes Victoria. I'm talking about YOU! The one who just ever-so-calmly and quietly chewed the lace hemline of my skirt while I was preoccupied with important matters!

The one who peed all over MY bed last night. You were a guest you know. Sam, Sophie, and Seth were at their big sister's A2 for a sleepover, so we did the humane thing...we let you sleep with us (Muncie even shared her toys with you). Just because the bed is tall doesn't give you an excuse for not jumping off or at least waking us up to tell us of your intent.

Do you know what it's like to roll over into that yucky wet stuff in the middle of the night?

You're being good here. Why not then?
Oh, and while we're on the subject of your behaviour? Prince Charming may have secretly paid you to eat that Nintendo charger, but who is the one who feeds you and gives you your vitamins and brushes your teeth, rescues you from the fish pond, and more importantly, lets you sleep with them on a regular basis? The 3 S's! That's who. Not nice to chew up one of their most coveted possessions.

Oh....I see how your are. Playing innocent. Cute and innocent.


Badness....going from one bad deed to the next.

Discipline. That's what this child needs! Discipline!

Sophia? GET YOUR CHILD UNDER CONTROL!

Now, if you'll excuse me. I need to go switch the laundry if I want to sleep tonight.

16 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

Oh, boy. Mrs. W, I feel your pain...but I won't give details!

Kristen said...

Oh no! She didn't pee in the bed? Yikes! But, she does look so cute and innocent!

We just have one of our Labs that ends up in bed with us every night. And she really isn't invited. But alas, I get kicked over to smoosh the Hubby, while her not so slim self, takes my side of the bed.

What we won't do for our dogs. Goodness! :-)

Anonymous said...

All of the animals are spoiled rotten, but I think that makes them the loving creatures they are. She'll improve, I promise.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Some how I sense that Muncie just rose a notch in your estimation. Ha...Aren't puppies fun creatures?

Aunt "B's" Backyard said...

Oh, my gosh, I'm still laughing because I remember those days all too often!! Patience, gee that's a tough virtue!

Carol Michel said...

Maybe you should change her name from Victoria to "Badness". I have a feeling these aren't going to be her last "deeds"...

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Now Sherry, you knew this was coming. How very funny as long as it is somebody else dealing with a baby dog :)

Courtney said...

Ugh... hopefully she will grow out of it really soon!

Luke R. said...

That is incredibly gross. I would make it more gross by bieng grossed out! But it was still a funny post!!!
P.S. Can I copy a pic of you, a pic of Sam, a pic of Seth???

Luke A.

Christine said...

Have you ever heard of Jeff Dunham? He's a vantriliquest (sp?). We just watched his latest DVD, Spark of Insanity (I think). You HAVE to watch it. He has the funniest story involving a puppy and a bed, and a wet spot. Thats all I'm going to say. I rolled when I listened to it.

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Oh... no! She peed in your bed!

**laughing....sorry!**

Gracie now sleeps with us full-time but wakes up my HUBBY by licking his face when she needs to go outside... lol.. she NEVER wakes me up.. Of course, I trained her to do this...;-) lol

Tera Rose said...

LOL

THAT is the reason why for this month the answer to the question, "please mom can we get a puppy" is NO.

I am getting peed on by kids, I HAVE TO draw the line somewhere...

funny post.

verobirdie said...

To Victoria's deeds you can add that she make me go late ;-)
I agree, it is much more fun when that doesn't happen to you but to other. Anyway, she is so cute...

Jodi said...

They're so adorable--and they can be so frustrating!

I just took pictures of our dog, Jack, digging some more holes in the backyard. That was the day before he got out of the yard and the kids had to go wrangle him and bring him home.

It's like you say in your intro..."Never a dull moment."

The Empty Nest said...

She sounds just like my little Chihuahua Tinky. Except Tinky won't pee in bed. But she's the "baddest" little dog I have, and I love her.

BITR Country Girl said...

YOU GOT YOUR AUSSIE! I'm sure she'll grow out of it. She's just a baby. She's got redeeming qualities I'm sure.