Saturday, December 29, 2007

First post

This is my very first post. It's a test post, so don't take it seriously. The Gardening Sister is helpeing to set this up. If it doesn't work, I can always blame her.

This is dear daughter at Auntie Trisha's Artic Adventure.
The theme for this year was pirates. (It's a practice picture)


Here is one of our zoo members


Esther is a race day baby. There we were at the pet store on a mission to buy cat food for our other 5 cats, and Esther called to us from across the store. It's a post for another day though, because this is, after all, just a test post.

2 comments:

Kea said...

Oh my gosh Sherry....she looks exactly like you!! It's unbelievable....hey...I like this blog thing....maybe you will have to teach me!!!
Kea :)

Anonymous said...

Who do you look like? Sophie, or the cat???