Once again, I've been called upon to do a guest post for my baby sister.
She's so bbbbuuuussssyyy you know. So much going on.
You know she homeschools her kids, right?
I wonder if they are celebrating International Talk Like A Pirate Day today? I just found out about it myself, and since I'm usually a step ahead (I am older and wiser), I bet they aren't.
But if they were, arrrggghhh, that would be something to hear!
Here are a few more things Sherry has learned from me, being as how, like I said, I'm older and wiser.
1. Everything about Gardening! (I never miss a chance to add a link to my blog, do I?)
2. Our grandma kept a diary and it is fascinating to read all the way through. I've been posting it for 2 years, and 9 months. Hey, if you've got some time, go back and start from the beginning to read it and get caught up. The last diary entry is in just a few months on December 31st.
3. Iced green tea from Starbucks is a lot better, and better for you, than diet Coke from McDonald's. (She's still working on learning this lesson.)
4. It's easier to grow vegetables in raised beds. See above about gardening. (Look another link!)
5. The proper way to use a hoe. (I assume Sherry isn't embarrased that I have the largest hoe collection in the world, at least the largest on the world wide web.)
Well, I could go on and on, there's so much, but time is short for me, too.
Leave a comment and tell Sherry how much you like these guest posts!
Oh, and I know that Sherry's posts are usually full of pictures and all, but I couldn't find a picture, so you all will just have to settle on that one hosta picture above that I took in her backyard.
Hope you all have a great day!
Carol, May Dreams Gardens, and Sherry's Sister.
A chance to win a Cobrahead® "Mini" and my book - Of course I was planning to host a giveaway of my book, Potted and Pruned: Living a Gardening Life, but not until I found the perfect tool to go with it. A...
1 day ago